美丽的童话

Photobucket
A simple girl has her dreams come true


爱情故事

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Once upon a time, there was a simple girl who always dream of a beautiful fairy tale

Her fairy Godmother loves & dotes her therfore she make her dreams come true

She send her a Protector to be always with the girl & try to make her happy

Cupids send them best wishes and blessed them with 2 pretty angel boys

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


幸福,祝福



地球是圆的
Princess world
Princess Wedding & family
Princess USA
Princess Video


友情
Super Mummy Blog
Yan Wen Mummy
Gelien, Jennifer's daughter
Amelia
Li Yi
Winny Mummy
Tammy
Ruichun & Terence
Yuan Chen
Lili boy, Bryston
Lili Mummy
Angel

Art of being Feminine Button

彩虹世界
January 2007
February 2007
September 2007
December 2007
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010


Recent Posts


心愿

??


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com






Photobucket
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Wanted to share these love peom with you.
May we be happily ever after...


In real life, there is noting call fairy tale...
2:17 PM | Wednesday, January 24, 2007 | 0 Comments

I had always belived in fairy tale, i know in real life there is no human like fairy tale. I had always hope i live like in fairy tale. To able to acheive it, i create my own fairy tale...

In my school life, I had already mindset of my future man, my future life... with this mind set, I can auto just filter off the men tat cannot create a fairy tale life with me.

I soon met this man of my dream...He is perfect! He fixs right in my mindset... Soon i am together with him to create our little fairy tale world...

Work stress, peers presure etc, make him changed... He had change from my intelligent dream man, to someone only know how to work, grumber and pointing faults at his work when his life is just not right.

I belive we control our own life, i belive we had to spent time to create our own life. I dont belive a bad work place will control ur life. I only belived DO U KNOW HOW TO MANAGE UR TIME?

I find tat he do not know how to mange his time cleverly... He keep giving excuse. As i said above, he dont know how to manage properly, which turn to make things worst for the one who loves him suffering...

I feel i am beginig to suffer... Becos i love him, i suffer... He never realise he is makeing me suffer, suffering suffer... When is he going to learn to manage his time properly between work and life? When is he going to realise and do not take my love towards him for granted. I love him...Really love him a lot... Past, Present and Future...

I LOVE U, TILL DEATH DO US NO PART@ 2:17 PM