Wanted to share these love peom with you.

We recovered back to our old days, mushy mushy u and me... but i cant expect anything from him... He is like tat, busy, no sms or call u...But today, he did SMS me! HAPPY!!?? YES I AM... Well, at least he did after i 'discuss' with him wats wrong between tat nite...
Well at least he changed a bit... I cant expect more from him. He is already very good. I dont wan to be demanding... Demanding makes my life SucX!! Believe me, i tried in the past...
His sweety patient changed me... haizzz.... I love him, So i am willing to change... I rather be his little woman, rather than big woman... But sometime i am a big woman when i am taking care of my baby.. He becomes a small man.. haha. cos he doesn't know how to look after a baby. so he listens to my command...sometime cant do properly kana scolded by me la. haha... poor honey... But he move on... cos to him this kind of life is noting new to him. used to it liao. hahah. He oso used to my scoldin too... hahahaha... I love you honey bunny... Kiss...